WHICH WAY TO PARADISE?
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE OF ORIENTATION
IN THE ALCHEMY OF SPACE
The work presented in these modules is based on a matrix which is built from principles coming from many traditions and lineages, from Shamanism, ancient temple making, Feng Shui, Vaastu Shastra. In all of these traditions personal transformation through the alchemy of space is done from an alignment to the universal intelligence and consciousness. One of the gateways to it is through the awakening and activation of the elements of nature and the alignment to the compass orientations.
The objective of the Orientation module is to present different ideas coming from different lineages, to enable to create a prescriptive set of remedies for our clients and in our spaces.
The orientation recommendations will be based on the 8 compass orientations, the 4 principal ones North , South, East, West and the 4 secondary ones (North-East, South-East, South-West, North-West .
The different ideas stemming from different traditions can be used in the same project, but for different purpose, as each of them has its own validity and value.
The Templar alignments will serve the following purposes:
- to help guide us in decisions on the overall look and feel of the space
- to help make decisions on space selection, whether a specific site would be recommendable for the objectives of the space
- to help make decisions on orientation and layout
The Vaastu shastra alignments will serve the following purpose :
- To help resolve certain issues based on an overarching theme
- To intensify a specific energy frequency frequency based on what is the desired outcome in the space
- to make some decisions on orientation and layout planning
The Feng Shui orientation alignment, also known as the bagua map, will serve the following purpose:
- To help define the areas of focus of our space, depending of the client's context and objectives
- To help make design decisions following prescribed placements and orientations
- Problem-solving and psychotherapy of space based on specific areas we are looking to achieve results on
The Shamanic alignment will help to serve the following purpose:
- The amplify, intensify and harmonise the energetic frequency of the space.
VAASTU SHASTRA :
FENG SHUI BAGUA MAP:
WEST: (water element )
A BOWL OF CLEAN FILTERED WATER
INTENTION SETTING REMINDER NOTE:
When we start to use something such as orientation to get certain results, remember that our intention should never be manipulative. We can not request something that is not in alignment with what the universe has in store for us. Becoming conscious of this is key, and we can begin to adapt our "requests" accordingly.
For instance: if you want to use a northern orientation to manifest money, rather than using an intention such as "I want to get this job, or this pay rise" we can ask "I would like to shed some light on the area of my life relating to money and wealth" or "Please help me find peace with my current financial situation, and be grateful for what I already have" or better yet "If something is blocking me from manifesting the money I need, can you please support me with the tools to shed light on the situation?"
From this place of clarity, or gratitude and understanding, true growth and manifestation will be exponential.